Friday 26 September 2014

Bon voyage et bonne chance!

Been here nearly a week now, and still feeling pretty exhausted by the move, and frustrated by the fact that so many of my precious things are in my shipment which doesn't arrive until Tuesday :(  but just wanted to thank all my lovely friends and work colleagues for all the cards and gifts to send me on my way with luck and welcome me to my new home. All the cards are up in pride of place on the dining table, to remind me of home. 




I particularly like the one with the bichon strapped to the back of the car - well it wasn't quite like that in reality but Charlie does have his own seatbelt! 

Here he is in his bed in the front seat, waiting to cross the Channel, last Friday ....

I've had a lovely piece of custard tart today, and as its afternoon now time for a nap.  Any sign of work in sight yet Mme Merry?  Not likely .... 

No comments: